Sunday, April 27, 2008

Exclusive Chi For Jcpenney

on short week 3 - week 2 drill new

great hive in the forest to eat and then it was even
Cheap bio
enough revenue for the wilderness, finally
for anything short term
and groceries on foot, yet it's right next to
saw Helene, looked good, I pressed
have asked him for the heads-of-a violin

ÉcoGESte to save the world:
I have not used my car
but died on the asphalt
I have this bottle of wine that I
not open 22

second day sanzandré
hey I depend on the transport of other
two days without eh forest
still snow, he sits at home and I wash
I cook I write - days impromptu
Earth Day today and I
heater in town clothesline

was helpless without actually forest andré
two full days to start thinking otherwise
c is not good that's madness, I tell you I have not
and three dollars ten - times two for the bus or I'd be self


a ÉcoGESte to save the world: I dried
City on the rope a few tissues
I have not used my car to go there
I recycled some clothes, they stack
Wednesday night I write


Earth Day yesterday - the day of the bark of trees

then this is the area adjacent Baptist
marshes and lakes-visited: y saw
the spines of the Hawthorn ditches muck
cattails to pick and eat potting
not many mushrooms usually dry all
the mound and all that cutting fardoche
damage to the choke cherry clustered
and then many mosquitoes are expected
I also reviewed the devil's tobacco veratric
the Clinton and guide my Fleurbec spring
reserve buds of coltsfoot
looks good did it tasted two centimeters farfara
jumped to a neighboring conservative

ÉcoGESte to save the world: I identified
serviceberry that toffe
argyll on strawberry plants emerged
I intend to plant mullein, purple lupine and
in addition to some vegetables climbing

Thursday
low Canadian shooters should celebrate it and then it's Thursday
my ordimages is repaired
lunchtime sun terrace
have reviewed the republic macintosh
very happy

for a ÉcoGESte save the world:
I walked five minutes faster
up the street on Sundays

Friday sucks small sewing books
internet sports TV
reading garden the sun is so perfect a

ÉcoGESte to save the world:
I cut the briars, I replanted the random

Saturday in flyers magog in a series
ÉcoGESte to save the world:
I cut lilac and market sidewalks trees
I saw buds on sky background and vertebrae
plant their lungs
thank you carpool friendships Scots

0 comments:

Post a Comment