Sunday, April 20, 2008

Two Hours Workout Is Alot?

- April outside

fourteen, unlike last year
it is almost warm in the sun
without much wind to dry paint self
it is five degrees to my senses and
anouk I think the

light wave and arms as they go in the main
this week will see the earth and bark of the crust
while my car is dry and that Montreal is

mediates voluntary simplicity and I hate to sell my car

a ÉcoGESte to save the world: grocery
heavy flour and potatoes was done on foot when I imagine
even on Mount-Royal Montreal
completely absorbed in your birthday

a fifteen info
April income and health legislation and provincial social
it is not illegal to have no disease
card must pay yet as taxable income
improbable surplus public drug
So I question the law and how
approval of any food
supports the entire economy and how it should be independent
buying bio-en-in- of-hundred-miles-in-all-time

a ÉcoGESte to save the world: I walked a forest

for hours I saw a house rotating Daily Planet
I carpool shared priorities
I baked three loaves


sixteen, a Wednesday rockmotosport
farewell self, I waive oil conglomerates
million fifty, orange
tax year because our curves s'agrémentent
medial to the beyond two thousand dollars

first round Thursday of how
sustain social relations of Canadian series
Billiards - smiles - jokes -
intense sincerity and many thanks to alcohol

offered the Chinese proverb suzanne
"if you want to be happy one day, drunk up
mouth if you want to be happy one week, get married
if you want to be happy all your life, become a gardener
j 'I look forward to this one based

ÉcoGESte to save the world: a crust n'écorcer
even beautifies the universe
when houses are built of deadwood


Saturday Sunday of land andré
see the provision of cultures, its long-term projects
hear the chainsaw, trees, few birds
taste : Cold beer all snow pile
breathe: the smoke from the fires of crust peeled
touch: the life of spring and atlases Fleurbec
do: summarize write live blog
think: herve at Orford forests of ferns have
: chance to chat with bambi, deer spring
be: serene and hope for the rest of the world

a ÉcoGESte to save the world: I picked
buttons coltsfoot for drinking tea for colds I got
birch twigs fallen under the saw and the buds
scalding and tulips bloom

0 comments:

Post a Comment