Monday, April 14, 2008

What Will Happen If You Drink Expired Protein

Week 1 - Memory HIS BALL ROLLING

Monday, September's five stoke
sunshine all around the balcony
while typing pool I look forward to meeting doum seed
and the truck enthusiast and
surprise me to ride as far that formerly


Tuesday week later you look at the past
farther we look at the future and the less
sham friendships

Wednesday nine short sun and neighborhood
force of realism I renounce self
wishes collect a few dollars to invest
also barter the same parts for a roof
I seek the perfect vehicle
anytime now without exhausting the oil

guess clutches persevering
not even fast on country roads
a four-stroke engine three seasons
yes, I want a scooter

Thursday ten - day diesel
estimated transmission constraints on oil
revisited the old dreams of all permits
this profession and decided to meet over possible
roads and paths nadia
and maybe see me Sunday encamionnée

vendronze - samedouze - anouk
the idea of allo-stop was perfect simplicity
Voluntary economy
I choose the phone happy birthday again
TV hockey series saved evenings
gardens and plans a scramble

ÉcoGESte to save the world:
I consume on the arm and the other
enjoys music perforated hanging by other
sooner or later I'll have to repack my universe

0 comments:

Post a Comment